I put some order for scooter part and call them to conferm and some rep from parts dep told me that is right , I explained what i need and recieve confirmation that I did order right .After all , I recieved two same pices of the parts , I call them before it was hard to get any body because they are SUPPPER BUSSSSSY TOO BUSSSSSSY to talk to the customer who paid the money aready.

After some long time I got some body over rud and unprofessional at all . They have no maneger no suppervisor , . I was trying to explain that is wrong part ,and they made me guilty in my own because I did order online and nobody pay attaniton that I called and confirm the parts to make sure all stuff is right and no way you can order by somebody just online to be sure nobody will have some rights to return parts with their expences . To exchage , no way I should send back by my own and they will take restocking fees also.

so with shiping and restocking fees nothing I will have back. Really bad company for service , communication , and help at ll.

The works I ever had in my expirience , DO NOT SUGGEST TO HAVE A BUSSINNESS WITH , AVOID OR LOSS MONEY.I am thinking to do customer protection department file about their unpofessional bussiness.

Had an Experience with Don Wood Polaris?

Comments